Saturday, April 24, 2010

1 Month!

Hello Friends!

Well I have made it to the 1 month mark.  It's hard to believe that a mere 4 weeks ago I entered into this strange and crazy world.  This past week has been quite chaotic for me and my parents.  

I had my first growth spurt and as such it seems like I am never satisfied.  My momma continually feeds me, but I always want more.  While I am quite fussy during the day, I am still sleeping through the night so my Daddy, Momma, and Sienna can rest peacefully.  In order to fall asleep though, my Daddy has to wrap me up like a burrito :)

This week I've noticed a big change; I have better control over my eyes.  I'm now able to focus on objects and stare at my parents.  My favorite thing to look at are the ceiling fans.  I like watching them spin around.


I got to meet my Auntie Cassie last weekend.  She flew all the way to Atlanta from Illinois just to spend some time with me.  I was very happy to see her and felt quite privileged as she is studying to be a nurse and always has a lot of homework to do.


I also got to venture out of the house with my Momma yesterday.  We went to lunch at one of my Momma's favorite restaurants, Jason's Deli.  We met up with Momma's friend Sara who is in leaving the Atlanta area and moving to Oregon.  We wish her well in her new endeavors.  


I found out this this week that I will be having more visitors very soon.  My Great Grandma and Grandpa H are coming down to GA the first week in May.  I can't wait to meet them.  I also found out that I will be making my first trip to Illinois at the end of May.  I'm looking forward to it as this will be my first opportunity to meet a lot of my family.  

It's about time for me to start fussing again so let me get to it :)  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment