Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One week!

Well folks it has been quite a week.  Since leaving the hospital last Thursday, I have had a lot going on.  

Friday after I woke up my Momma fed me and then we went to the pediatrician for my first visit.  My Daddy and Grandma A went along as well.  

The Nurse at the Doctor's office asked Momma and Daddy a lot of questions about their family history and after all of that I got to meet Doctor H for the first time.  He's a very nice guy and spent a lot of time explaining vaccinations and his opinions on them to my parents.  My parents plan on vaccinating me, but they will do so on an alternate schedule.

Doctor H checked me over good and gave me a clean bill of health.  He talked to my parents about some common misconceptions and told them about things they might find and not to be too overly concerned about.

From there we went back home and I got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa A before they returned to the cold weather in Illinois.  They held me a lot and also helped my Momma clean the house and get things organized.

On Saturday morning my Grandma and Grandpa A started their 11-hour drive back to Illinois.  Although I was really sad for them to leave, I'm sure they will be back to visit me soon.  Later on Saturday my Grandma and Grandpa M arrived to see me.

After Grandma and Grandpa M got settled in we pulled out some baby pictures of my Momma and Daddy.  We were trying to decide who I look like.  For now, it seems as though I look like my Daddy.  I guess that is good, but I think he's hoping I will look more like my Momma.  

I was really happy to meet my other set of grandparents.  They both took turns holding me and entertaining me.  My Grandma M used to be a Labor & Delivery Nurse so she has been giving my Momma a lot of useful insight into caring for me.  She has also been helping my Daddy change diapers.
Well it's about time for me to make way towards my bed.  Tomorrow is my Grandma M's birthday so I need to rest for a trip out of the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment